CV WRITING TIPS : If you’re looking to land a new job, you need a quality CV that will impress employers.
From formatting and style to content and language, it’s crucial that every element of your CV is flawless.
So we’ve rounded up the best CV writing-tips to help you land plenty of job interviews.
CV WRITING TIPS
- Do your research
- Break text up
- Add a profile to your CV
- Use a core skills section
- Use a professional email address
- Show your impact
- Structure your CV for every navigation
- Tailor your CV to every job you apply for
- Shorten older roles
- Keep your CV to around 2 pages in length.