EXAM TIPS :Are you preparing for any exam? Give yourself the best chance with the following exam tips, and try not to let the stress get to you, schedule revision for your most productive times during the day. For example, if you feel fresh and alert in the morning, make sure you do most of your studying early. You should also try to:
- prioritise exams that make up a large percentage of a subject’s grade
- take regular breaks to refresh your mind
- use a variety of study tools to revise – including books, audio guides and online video summaries
- highlight important points in your study notes
- ask family and friends to quiz you on each subject
- sit past papers so you get a feel for the questions and timings
- make time for relaxation with family and friends.